Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Phinigel or bust!

Our new server has a name!  And its coming on December 9th, 2016!

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/phinigel-server-coming-weds-dec-9-2015.228379/

Nothing special in the rules.  Instanced raids with a 6.5 day lockout timer.

My solo life as a necromancer feels pretty set.  It would be nice to get into a guild where I can do some raiding.  But how do I raid?  I have 3 kids, a job and a wife. When would I have time to be on a raid?  And EQ raids on progression servers are a lot harder then they were in classic era, so I'd have to be in a Zerg guild too.

Maybe I could join up with an Aussie guild.  I could change my wake up time from 4:45 to 2:00 for some early morning raidin.  Which at GMT-6, is in the evening for the Aussies.

No comments:

Post a Comment