Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Revenge! Vox down! Naggy down!

So last night was a productive raid night.  Over three hours we cleared Nagafen and Vox.  Naggy dropped 2 CoF's, and Vox dropped 2 Eyepatches, some of their best loot.  There was other crap too, a white hide, a golden plated yakinasha, dragon bone bracelets and weight reducing bags.  Oh, and some gauntlets of fiery might that I bid on, but didn't win.


As a monk, I was of course, a puller.  Oddly, as the lowest level monk, I ended up doing all the dragon pulling.  Exciting work, got me 2 corpses.  Once, a tentacle terror blew me into the pit, and on the Naggy pull, I ate an AE before disengaging after leaving on the tank, then someone's fire giant broke charm and hit me twice, which gave me low hp aggro, and Naggy ate me.

Pulling is perilous work!

No comments:

Post a Comment