Thursday, December 10, 2015

First night on Phinigel

I had a very hard time deciding on a class.  Recent nerfs to Necromancer and Magician pets helped me rule out those classes.  Also, the guild I joined <The Broken Wave> seemed to have Necromancers coming out of all openings.  So I rolled a Monk.  For the FD family-friendly ability.

I went with a Quellious monk.  I like the Golden Idol of Quellious.

I started up in freeport and soloed to 3.  It was slow.  There were jokes about level 2 being a "hell level."  I hit commonlands in a group to 4, and then I did level 5 in nekutos at an Orc camp.  Level 6 I did in Crushbone and North Ro.



Grouping was far superior xp.  Soloing was awful xp.

I played as hardcore as possible, got about 11 hours of playtime in, and was level......7.



No comments:

Post a Comment