Monday, December 28, 2015

Mid 30's blues

I've spent a LOT of time at a seriously underused camp in Lower Guk.  If you enter the zone on the Live Side, camping at the zone in is a solid camp from 27-34.  It got slower at 35, and worse at 36.  I really need to move on, but the competition for "good camps" is very intense.

Some camps I'd like to work out are SolB "Royals" or BnB, Guk Lord/AM/Hand. Frenzy, or King,   I really want to avoid OOT goblins and seafuries, but they are probably the only game in town for my 40's.

Everquest Classic is a very small game world.  Its important to remember that.  There are only "so many" camps available.

Mostly, I function as puller, that is, grab 1 or more mobs, drop them off in camp and go get more.  My combat skills are suffering because I spend all my time outside of camp, not fighting.  That is the essence of "chain pulling".

No comments:

Post a Comment